- content server at a service provider (140) receives user data (170) from a mobile device (110) by means of a wireless access point (200)
- content server accesses metadata (146), describing other content that includes application programs, non-scheduled audio-visual content, textual content, and graphics content (185)
- based on the user data and the metadata, the content server automatically searches for and retrieves other content related to the user’s interests (175)
- content search is based upon user behavior, preferences, or geographic location (115)
- service provider automatically forwards the other content to the mobile device by either OTA (130) or WAP (195) means
Note: The descriptions shown here are simplified for brevity. Please refer to the actual published patents for full details.